6/25/14 Newsflash: Join us for Monday nights movie and popcorn (free)!
5/29/14 Newsflash: Profoto lights available at Space-4-Shoots!
Space-4-Shoots at Adelante Studios is a fully equipped rental photo/video studio in Manhattan (Chelsea) that’s also available for castings, makeup sessions, fashion shows, workshops, and dance classes. We cater to both established and up-and-coming designers, photographers, makeup artists, stylists, and artists.
Space-4-Shoots has ample natural light with 6 south facing and 8 north facing windows.
7 reasons to shoot at Space-4-Shoots:
1. The space: 4,500 sq ft + 12′ ceiling + moveable partitions = a flexible space that’s easily transformed from 4 separate photo studios to small rooms for one-on-one makeup sessions, or to a 200+ person function hall for fashion shows and art exhibits.
2. The location: We are on 31st between Broadway and Fifth, close to the Herald Square subway (B, D, F, M, N, Q, R & PATH), Koreatown, Macy’s, etc. and just two avenues from Penn Station.
3. The rate: Only $40/hour with lights included! The larger daylight studio is $10/hour more. After 6 pm is an additional $10/hour.
4. The equipment: In addition to the free Calumet Genesis strobes included in the space rental, Space-4-Shoots offers Profoto lighting equipment (D1 Air 500) for just $15/light with softboxes. That’s $10 less than Adorama and without the hassle of lugging them back and forth, security deposit, etc.
And if that’s not a great enough deal, the first time you rent Profoto lights at Space-4-Shoots, it’s only $10/light!
5. The hours: You can shoot any hour of the day, any day of the week at Space-4-Shoots (prior booking required)
6. The amenities: Space-4-Shoots has a spacious and comfortable lounge/waiting area for when you arrive early or are running a casting.
A Stiga ping pong table is open and available to use any time – whether while waiting for the rest of your crew or during a break in your shoot.
We are in the process of setting up an art gallery showcasing the work of our clients and other up and coming talent. Be in touch if interested in showing your work.
7. The vibe: Last but not least, you’ll love the vibe of our new home – a co-working space for the photo & fashion industry. While you have your own shoot, casting, or makeup space, you can also meet and network with other talent in the lounge area, play ping pong while waiting for your team, etc.
Space-4-Shoots actively promotes the work of its clients via social media, a Talent Directory, and periodic networking events. Whether shooting fashion, editorial, portraiture, product, music videos, interviews or holding castings and auditions, Space-4-Shoots is your space for that.
Contact us with your questions and to book Space-4-Shoots. Our studio rental rates are unbeatable:
Weekday rental (Mon-Fri):
$40/hour (9-6 pm)
$300/day (8 hours)
$50/hour before 9 am or after 6 pm
Minimum of 2 hours