11/21/14 Newsflash: Join us for FLY ON THE WALL #2: LIVE STREAM FASHION SHOOT NEW YORK CITY!
5/29/14 Newsflash: Profoto lights available at Space-4-Shoots!
Space-4-Shoots at Adelante Studios is a fully equipped rental studio in Manhattan (Chelsea) for photo/video shoots, castings, makeup sessions, fashion shows, and workshops. We cater to both established and up-and-coming designers, photographers, makeup artists, stylists, and artists.
Space-4-Shoots has ample natural light with 6 south facing and 8 north facing windows.
7 reasons to shoot at Space-4-Shoots:
1. The space: 4,500 sq ft + 12′ ceiling + moveable partitions = a flexible space that’s easily transformed from 4 separate photo studios to small rooms for one-on-one makeup sessions, or to a 200+ person function hall for fashion shows and art exhibits.
2. The location: We are on 31st between Broadway and Fifth, close to the Herald Square subway (B, D, F, M, N, Q, R & PATH), Koreatown, Macy’s, etc. and just two avenues from Penn Station.
3. The rate: Only $40/hour with lights included! The larger daylight studio is $10/hour more. After 6 pm is an additional $10/hour.
4. The equipment: In addition to the free Calumet Genesis strobes included in the space rental, Space-4-Shoots offers Profoto lighting equipment (D1 Air 500) for just $15/light with softboxes. That’s $10 less than Adorama and without the hassle of lugging them back and forth, security deposit, etc.
5. The hours: You can shoot any hour of the day, any day of the week at Space-4-Shoots (prior booking required).
6. The amenities: Space-4-Shoots has a spacious and comfortable lounge/waiting area for when you arrive early or are running a casting.
A Stiga ping pong table is open and available to use any time – whether while waiting for the rest of your crew or during a break in your shoot.
Our lounge area is also an an art gallery with track lighting and a flexible tension cable hanging system for easy installation of exhibits. We are looking to showcase the work of our clients and other up and coming talent. Be in touch if interested in showing your work.
7. The vibe: Last but not least, you’ll love the vibe of our new home – a co-working space for the photo & fashion industry. While you have your own shoot, casting, or makeup space, you can also meet and network with other talent in the lounge area, play ping pong while waiting for your team, etc.
Space-4-Shoots actively promotes the work of its clients via social media, a Talent Directory, and periodic networking events. Whether shooting fashion, editorial, portraiture, product, music videos, interviews or holding castings and auditions, Space-4-Shoots is your space for that.
Contact us with your questions and to book Space-4-Shoots. Our studio rental rates are unbeatable:
Rental rates (Mon-Sun):
$300/day (8 hours)
* weekdays: 2 hour minimum / weekends: 4 hour minimum
** additional $10/hour for the larger daylight studio (Studio 1)
*** additional $10/hour after 6 pm.
**** additional $10/hour before 9 am weekdays and before 10 am weekends.